Personal Data We Collect Automatically
Certain information is automatically collected by our server. This included the time and date you accessed our services, your IP address, the hardware, software or internet browser you are using as well as information regarding your PC’s operating system like your language settings and application versions. We may also collect information about the pages and clicks you viewed. If you are surfing through your mobile device, we may collect data that identifies your device, app crashes, device-specific characteristic and settings as well as other system activity.
Personal Data You Provide Us
You can access and use this website without registration, and without having to provide any personal information. You may, however, decide to opt in to receive certain information pertaining bonuses, promotions, and tips by subscribing to our mailing list. To do this, you will have to provide your email address. Upon successful subscription, you may terminate it whenever you feel the need. To do this, you can click the ‘unsubscribe’ button in any of the emails sent or you can write to us. In the event that you contact us, we may keep the copy of the communication or correspondence.
Use of Personal Data
We will collect and analyze personal data to better the quality of services, especially in order to offer you with appropriate and interesting content. We also collect and analyze personal data to conduct measurements and analytics to understand what interests our visitors. We may use this information collected, such as the statistical data and aggregate information about our readers browsing actions to 3rd parties (such as advertisers) in a way that doesn’t identify you. We’ll distribute promotional emails relating to services and products to readers who have opted in to receive such information. We’ll not disclose or share personal information with 3rd parties for marketing purposes unless you provide us with the express consent to do so.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
We will occasionally process personal information on several legal bases as stipulated in the Article 6(1) of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This data may be processed but only after we have your go ahead for specific processing purpose(s). When processing of such information is based on consent, you are allowed to withdraw this consent whenever you feel like by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the email we’ve sent you or by directly contacting us. There are other instances where we can process personal information is when we are compiled by a legal requirement during which processing such information is necessary; where processing is needed for the performance of an agreement to which the information is party; and where processing is needed for the purposes of legal interests pursued by us or by a 3rd party with the exception where such interests are invalidated by fundamental rights and freedoms of an identified or identifiable person to whom information affects.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
Additionally, Google Analytics providers its own opt-out options:
In the event you are using a mobile device, it’s advisable you consult your device’s instruction manual to effectively manage the cookies. Restriction of cookies can impact the functionality of the website.
Types of Cookies
“First part cookies” refer to cookies served by the entity (MaxCasinos USA) operating the domain through which the cookie is being served. In the event that we allow other entities to service cookies via our website or applications, then these become “third party cookies.” There are plenty of other cookies that we use at MaxCasinos US and all the information regarding how we use them, and how long we store them on your device or computer has been explained below.
- KAX_P – These are cookies MaxCasinos USA place on the website. It is a first party type of cookie that enables us to get information on how you discovered our website (e.g., whether you clicked an advertisement, a Google search result or you simply typed our site’s address on your browser). We store this cookie for a period of one (1) month.
- Google Analytics – This is a “third party” cookie placed by Google. Through this cookie, we get useful information about how you use our site. This information included where you are accessing the site from, the pages you’ve viewed, the time and day of visit, etc. We store this cookie for two (2) years
- Google AdWords – It’s another “third party” cookie placed by Google on our website. Through this cookie, we can easily advertise our website using Google AdWords campaigns. We store it for two (2) years.
- Push Engage – This is a “first party” cookie that enables us to notify you on relevant information based on your interests after you’ve subscribed to receive notifications from MaxCasinos USA.
- Criteo – It’s a cookie used to deliver MaxCasinos USA advertisements relevant to you, based on your preferences and interests. Additionally, they are used to limit how often an advertisement appears on your screen. We also use this cookie to measure the efficiency of the advertising campaigns we run. Criteo cookies are stored indefinitely.
- Vizibl – Third party cookie used to deliver MaxCasinos USA advertisements that are relevant to you, based on your preferences and interests. Additionally, they are used to limit how often an advertisement appears on your screen. We also use this cookie to measure the efficiency of the advertising campaigns we run. Vizibl cookie is stored indefinitely.
- Outbrain – Third Party cookie that helps us tailor content based on your viewing preferences. This cookie is stored for ten (10) months.
- Cloudflare – “Third Party” cookie placed by Cloudflare. Cloudflare cookie is essential for Cloudflare’s basic security features and you cannot turn it off. This cookie does not store any personally identifiable data. This means it does not correspond to any user ID in your web app. The Cloudflare cookie is stored for up to 12 months.
- Tealium Utag – “Third Party'' cookie placed by Tealium. It helps us get information on how you use our website. Tealim Utag cookie is stored for two (2) years.
- Hotjar - “Third Party” cookie placed by Hotjar. This cookie helps us measure and observe the user’s behavior on our website and does not store or record visitor’s data.
Take note that there are third (3rd) party bodies such as our advertisers who may use our cookies on their websites. For such cases, we have no control over such cookies.
If you have any query regarding personal data, cookies and privacy, please contact us at (insert contact information)